Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boy, i need you.

Hoh, still revising for science.
Will stop at 9pm.
Last revision so gonna study hard.
Yesterday and today, msg-ed with yanna like crazy!
Today, we talked abt me and somebody.
I found out tht yanna is a daring girl.
But its not easy to do that.
So, maybe i should just give up. ._.
So, tmr sciencepaper.
Really need to buckup manscxz.
Maths, sure hancur one.
So, science is my only hope and im nt really good at it.
My life's gonna be a wreck i tell you.
I cannot handle it and i dknw how to.
Whatever la.
Should talk abt somethin else?
Okay, so on last friday, after sch.
Went jalanraya with my sister's friends.
They so funny lo.
At the same time, theyre entertaining.
Almost all of them.
One of them, Fateha, talked to me abt my psle,
Which sch i would want to go, wht aggregate would i like to aim for.
She is damn friendly i can say.
Ate macaroniw/chicken, meesiam, currypuffs, breadw/curry.
All so delicious and those tht i lve ones!
Really satisfying.
But reached hme at 12pm like tht.
My mum did nt scold but sometimes she does.
After shower all tht, lie down on bed.
While doing tht, wished hym a very happybirthday.
It was on 10October fyi.
Then went to sleep.
Was forced to study by mymum and sister the nxt day.
How i wish PSLE starts on monday?
Then by now we free alredy.
Suffering on saturday and sunday manscxz.
Really hate lifeee now.
But after PSLE, i would love life until i get the results.
I really wonder how well i did. <: