Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nth better.

Hellowh passerbys at my blog.
Too long never update then gt people complain alredy.
Especially tht, CelineKeJiaXin (SUPERUBERCHIOBUgirl).
Hah, so now im updating.
Firstly, happybirthday to my one(&)onlySayang, CherylSng. <3 Though i hve nothing to give you, hope you app. this wish! Okay so back to the stories. Gotta tell you wht happened on last friday. Only last friday, no other days. So, went to sch as per normal. End sch, go aliah home. Changed shirt all that then go pick Iffah and Sabrina frm admiralty. Yanna reached a little bit late. Actually we thought wanted to watch movie at Aliah home. But change of plans, went to cwp and go timezone. Went there, took neoprints. Some of them, candids. Hah, then went back home. Today, nth better to do. Celine want ask me go out on thursday? Havent ask my mum. Think i cant go. Plus, me and you only. Damn shy la. Lol. Wednesday tmr right? Gonna go ETP with 6peeps. Sure have fun tmr! Cant wait, but now i dunno my father free or not t give the money. So, just have to wait and see. Now, chatting with Celine and IffahPoynter. (Hah.) Know my posts are boring, so what?

Vamprak i angkat paisei to you okay.
Me, Hmm nvm la. (:

Celine, (luvs.) updatelastupid. ^^
Me, Bendan i update alredy. Hah. (;

Jermaine Hey Adilah! How are you? Firstly, I'm not writing a letter. Secondly, Tagged! . Lastly come tag like crazy soon!
Me, Hellow Jermaine. Im fine. Hah, thanks. Will tag like crazy soon! :D

Farah yea update it lol
Me, Hah updated alredy farah! (:

Jermaine Hi again, time now is 904, erm, just gotta say this , have a great awesome week, this is the last tag i can give for the week, so take care too! <3
Jermaine FYI this is a night tag , date is 19102009 (:
Jermaine and of course accept me soon as you can in Twitter <3
Me, Hello again. Thankyou Jermaine. You takecare too okay. Luvs. Okay, soon.

Sii Qii , ♥ Tagged Adilah! It seemed ages since I tagged. Hope you didn't mind. :D
Me, Hah thankyou SIQI~ I dont mind at all. (;